OPTOSTAR OP-DFFS18 Digital Fiber Fusion Splicer Optic Fiber Fusion Splicer USB Port
Fusion splicing is the act of joining two optical fibers end-to-end
using heat. The goal is to fuse the two fibers together in such a
way that light passing through the fibers is not scattered or
reflected back by the splice, and so that the splice and the region
surrounding it are almost as strong as the virgin fiber itself. The
source of heat is usually an electric arc, but can also be a laser,
or a gas flame, or a tungsten filament through which current is
- 5 inches high Resolution colorful LCD display
- Average splice time: 10 second
- Average tube-heat time: 30 second
- Lithium battery: up to 180 times of continuous splice and heat
- Simultaneous X and Y views with 180 times magnification
- New developed technology providing wind and dust resistance
- Splicing mode:Auto & Manual & Full-Automation
- USB Port
- Storing 6,000 groups of splice results.
- Multipurpose optical fiber fixture (Such as: Rubber-insulated wire,
fiber optic patch cord, bare fiber)
|Applicable Fibers||SM, MM, NZ-DS, EDF ,Pigtail, Rubber-insulated wire Series|
|Average Splice Loss||0.02dB(SM), 0.01dB(MM), 0.04dB(NZDS), 0.04dB(EDF)|
|Splicing Program||50 groups|
|Protection Sleeve Length||20mm, 40mm, 60mm|
|Environmental Conditions||-10～+50℃(operation temperature),0～95% RH(humidity),
AC adaptor: 100～240V input voltage, 50/60Hz; 12V, 5A output
DC adaptor: 12V voltage 8AH
|1||Machine (OP-DFFS18 )||1|
|10||Quick Reference Guide||1|
|11||Rubber-insulated wire stripping pliers||1|
|12||Rubber-insulated wire cutting fixture||1|
|13||One fixture which is avoid the fiber in Rubber-insulated wire
|14||Transit Case with Carrying Strap||1|
A simplified optical splicing procedure includes:
- Characteristics of placement of the splicing process.
- Checking fiber optic splice closure content and supplementary kits.
- Cable installation in oval outlet.
- Cable preparation.
- Organization of the fibers inside the tray.
- Installing the heat-shrinkable sleeve and testing it.